PLEASE CALL FOR BEST PRICING!
If you have any questions about this product, Please call. We would love to tell you more about how it works and its advantages over a conventional speaker system.
(330) 277-5000Our L1 system offering a unique combination of performance and portability for an audience of up to 300. With a 12-speaker articulated line array providing 180 degrees of clear, even, sound, the system is also designed to work with the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine as well as a choice in bass modules. Easy to transport, and set up in minutes.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system—upper array, lower extension and power stand—connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1 Model 1S system you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
Bose L1 Model 1S PA System Includes:
- L1 Model 1S Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker
- Model 1S Powerstand
- Two B1 Bass Modules
- 4-pin Speakon cable
- Carry Bags For All Components
L1 Model 1S top array
43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 111 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
L1 Model 1S bottom extension
39.63"H x 4.15"W x 4.13"D ( 100.6 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.5 cm )
8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
L1 Model 1S power stand
5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
B1 bass module
15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 10° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction.
- 12-driver articulated line array produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area—even off to the extreme sides.
- Consistent front-to-back coverage, 12 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produce less drop off in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source.
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
- Expandable bass design supports the use of multiple B1 bass modules or a single B2 module
- Digital ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T1 ToneMatch audio engine
- System Type: Self powered, two-way
- Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB)1 40 Hz - 12 kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB)1 32 Hz - 14 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 195° H x 10° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m 112 dB SPL (118 dB SPL peak)
- Crossover Frequency 200 Hz (24 dB / octave)
- System Power Rating: 375 W
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 250 W
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 125 W
- Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
- System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
- Overload Protection: Fuse/MOV/NTC/PTC
- Power Indicator: Blue LED: system on, Red LED: fault
Driver Compliment: Top array loudspeaker: Twelve (12) 2.25" (57 mm) HF drivers
B1 bass module: Two (2) 5.25" (133 mm) LF drivers (8 Ω)
Signal Indicators: Analog signal/clip LED: Green: signal present, Yellow: -3 dB below clip, Red: clip (limiter active)
Trim: +14 dB @ max
Input: 1/4" - TS unbalanced or TRS balanced
Channel Gain (1/4" input): -50 dB to +28 dB (line)
Maximum Input Signal: +24 dBu (balanced)
Input Impedance: 10 kΩ +/- 10 % (unbalanced)
Bass Module out (for B1 or B2 only): NL4 connector (all pins wired, two for auto sensing). Bass output signal for driving up to two B1 bass modules (1 B1 bass module = 8 Ω) (2 B1
bass modules = 4 Ω) or one B2 bass module (4Ω)
ToneMatch Port : CAT5 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connection providing digital audio and power connection for the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine
AC Mains: IEC connector